Friday, January 19, 2007

The Toilet Seat. Should it be left up, down, or seat down lid up? This issue has ruined relationships all across the country. Of course you might ask why does this matter. The truth is it doesn't in the grand scheme of things, but it matters to me. I pay for this bleeping toilet. Why must I hear, "why did you leave the seat up?" "Shit, cause I wanted to". Or if you want to avoid drama " I forgot, my bad". Fuck all that. If the shit is down you have to open the motherfucka anyway. Whats the problem. I wiped the piss up, damn. What do you want from me. I understand if you have small children that could be a great argument for the seat to be down. Otherwise, stop crying. And if i needed to drop a bomb and my stomach is bubbling it would be nice for the seat to be down and ready for my arrival.

Like Isaiah Washington on Grey's Anatomy I'm gone...

4 comments:

Kiyotoe said...

uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have sent your link to micki and mama.

Toilet seat issues....... no comment.

paz y amor said...

Awww YEAH! It's about time!

The Counselor said...

Nizzle...Nizzle...Nizzle...

I can see already...this is going to be a problem.... :)

The toilet seat does matter!!! It may not be at the top of the list with Iraq and bluetooth technology...but it's on the list nevertheless--especially when it comes to itty-bitty bathrooms!!

Victims of the struggle are listed below:

My retainers (yes, they go in my mouth)yet fall in the toilet--when it's up.

My contacts (nope...can't see with out them). Also, fell in the toilet while it was up.

And, other valuable things (I don't feel comfortable writing) have dipped in the water as well.

p.s. I think the person who cleans the toilet and the bathroom has the most say about how it's kept!!!

oh...and I'm glad you joined the cult!! :) You coming over? I have some of that Neutra Air you like so much!! LOL

mimi said...

I tried to respond from work;now i'll try again. Your profile told me nothing; I suspected it was my #2 flesh-of-my-flesh, Blood-of-my-Blood, #1 Subject of my obsessions when I was considering becoming a photographer.Welcome. Hope you'll become a regular. Your subject matter could stand a little tweeking;that is unless of course you never expect a woman to share your precious space with you; there is a simple solution: you are an ingenuitive young man-make something spring-triggered to work in tandem with the flushing device (unless you don't like to flush)and automatically lower the seat. Otherwise get accustomed to hearing the shrill cries of a female falling into toilet water because you weren't considerate. Again, welcome & Holla sometimes. I Love You, micki