Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's has been a long time since I posted. I apologize. From this day forth I will be more frequent with these post because there is always some BS going on that no one is hollering about loud enough. Back to business. I keep hearing and reading about Vick. ESPN especially. Mort says there is a potential for bannishment from the league. WHAT? Yes, bannishment. Crazy is right. No way is that reasonable even if he is gulity. Wait. they gave those kids 10 yrs for heating up 1 dogg. they might give Vick the DeathP.(not true) But if the the charges stick then why not? I mean according the these allegations several dogs were killed so whats the punsishment? 6yrs. Not enough. Lets kill Vick to set an example for animal rights.

1 comment:

Kiyotoe said...

#7 won't spend a lick in jail. Not one. He'll definitely come out the pockets may even lose his job (temporarily) but not one second behind bars.